I’m David Lewis, founder of Lewis Asset Management. I’m an independent Registered Investment Advisor.
I started my finance career in 1997 in Silicon Valley at Morgan Stanley, followed by several years at Smith Barney. After nearly 10 years of working for large firms, I wanted the freedom to recommend the best investment options to my clients, not just the ones endorsed by the firm. In 2006, I started my own business to help people like you who need honest, responsible financial planning.
My clients range from those building wealth to the retiree whose sole goal is to preserve what they’ve built and live off the income. Visit our services page to see how we can help you start planning your financial future.
- Graduate of Penn State, 1996
- First Vice President-Investments, Morgan Stanley, Palo Alto, 1997-2001
- First Vice President-Investments, Smith Barney, San Jose, 2001-2006
- Founder/Principal Lewis Asset Management, Lafayette, 2006-Present
- Golf, albeit poorly
- Craft Beers
- Lives in Lafayette, CA
- The only man in the house with his wife, Amy and daughters, Olivia, Brooke and Caitlyn